Happy last weekend of summer! Are you sad to see it end or soooooo ready for fall? I’m a little of the former but more of the latter – but I’m going to make a pitcher of this and just try to just appreciate the sunny weather while it lasts. I hope everyone has something fun on their agenda for the weekend. I’m a little emotionally drained from the Mariners’ wildcard race (especially last night’s game!) and my fantasy loss on Monday night, but looking forward to some good baseball and football this weekend all the same. Some fun links and pics to get you through the work day:
- Loving all of this career advice from some of my favorite people
- Who doesn’t need more chocolate cake in their life?
- And then an apple and fennel salad to offset it.
- So much about Sex and The City I didn’t know!
- I know this video came out awhile ago, but I saw it for the first time yesterday and it’s exactly how I feel about my little baby nephew (sob).