The last week of September might be my favorite month of the year – fall is finally here! After one of the hottest summers on record, I couldn’t be happier to dig out my sweaters and puffy vests – even if I don’t need them quite yet. [Also, all (or at least most of) my TV shows are back.] What are you up to this weekend? Apple picking, fall foliage drive, and/or tailgating, I hope! I’m still on my detox (day 12 and going strong!), so I’ll be laying low. I’m going to Chelan with my sister and baby nephew next week, so I’m trying to be good for a few more days – and then I’ll be ready for some wine. Wishing you a lovely Friday! A few fun links, and pics from my detox, since that’s all I’ve been doing:
- Love Mindy’s Style Tips – except maybe not the one about tucking sweaters into skirts?
- How to throw the perfect fall gathering
- New lipstick colors for fall – my favorite is the Tom Ford
- SO excited about season two of Serial
- Are you going to see The Intern this weekend? Love this interview with Nancy Meyers.